What We Do
Successfully shaping, designing, guiding and delivering transformational business change is at the core of transformationdelivery.com as we help clients to understand how they should respond to a complex challenge and work with them to ensure that their complex change is delivered successfully, every time.
Our team of specialist experienced transformation directors and consultants, led and mentored by Mark Burrell, have a passion for delivering successful business transformation. They consistently draw on their wealth of personal experience, together with our tools and approaches, to deliver outstanding, distinctive outcomes in partnership with our private and public sector clients.
We provide leading capabilities, approaches and tools to support and assure the successful delivery of our clients’ transformation programmes and portfolios of change. We have demonstrated repeatedly that a small number of our consultants working with our client, often within our client’s portfolio, programme or project team guarantees the best result.
Our approach. Click to enlarge.
We work with our clients to help them understand their transformation strategy, translate it into a deliverable change portfolio, deliver the strategic priorities in that portfolio through programmes and projects and help them build their own capability to get progressively better at delivering their own transformation. This work includes reviewing and recovering existing initiatives.
transformationdelivery.com is a company that delivers.
This image, from previous client work, shows customer journey and proposition aspects of the transformation implementation. Click to enlarge.
How We Do It
transformationdelivery.com as a company, and our team of transformation specialists, share a passion and vision to be recognised by our clients as the best consultancy for delivering excellence in portfolio, programme and project leadership for their transformations. We achieve this by:
- Successfully shaping, designing, guiding and delivering transformational business change;
- Helping clients understand how they should respond to a complex challenge and work with them to ensure that their complex change is delivered successfully, every time;
- Providing exemplar, collaborative support to our clients in order to improve the delivery of their programmes and contributing to the development of their internal programme management capabilities;
- Compelling insights and innovation to help our clients to identify the most appropriate and impactful solutions to their problems and opportunities, including consideration of our latest insights and innovation where these are relevant and appropriate to their needs; and,
- Attracting, developing and retaining talented and passionate transformation directors and consultants who have a passion and the right behaviours for making change work and stick.
This image shows the core components within our transformation approach. Click to enlarge.